With 170 employees and processing about 2,500,000 cubic meters of concrete per year in 115 plants, Calcestruzzi is a leading RMC producer in Italy.
With so much concrete production and plants, they struggled to maintain a consistent batching accuracy of greater than 80%. Their batching accuracy would fluctuate monthly, and the company was constantly dealing with leakage as a result. Batching outliers would often take over a month to be identified and fixed.
Calcestruzzi didn’t have the time or resources to isolate the numerical data needed and act on the insights it provided. By implementing C60, real-time data presented in a real-time, easy-to-understand format allowed operators to act on batching inaccuracies immediately.
C60 achieved this by:
- Preparing and consolidating data streams
- Cleaning the data and field mapping
- Visualizing the data through user-friendly dashboards
- Providing training to Calcestruzzi’s team to use analytical insights in daily work
- Immediate 50% drop in batching outliers, saving an average of $10,000 per month
- Increased RMC product consistency, resulting in improved customer satisfaction
- No need to hire additional professionals to view and interpret data